We found 4 cardiologists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 102 near Arlington, TX.
Dr. Atif Sohail's specialties are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. The average patient rating for Dr. Sohail is 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Sohail is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. After completing medical school at King Edward Medical University, Dr. Sohail performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. Dr. Sohail (or staff) is conversant in Hindi and Punjabi.
Dr. William Laird's areas of specialization are pediatric cardiology and interventional cardiology. He graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. For his residency, Dr. Laird trained at a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Laird has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors. He speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen, and Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. His practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems
Dr. Anees Saleemi is an adult cardiology and interventional cardiology specialist. His professional affiliations include Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital and Medical Center of Arlington. Before completing his residency at Bergen Regional Medical Center, Dr. Saleemi attended medical school at King Edward Medical University. Dr. Saleemi has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Saleemi is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Carl Horton's specialty is adult cardiology. Dr. Horton is a graduate of Indiana University School of Medicine. On average, patients gave him a rating of 2.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Horton has received the following distinction: Texas Rising Stars.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow