- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury
We found 3 sports medicine providers who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Amarillo, TX.
Dr. Bradley Veazey is an orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine specialist in Amarillo, TX. His areas of clinical interest consist of knee problems, arthroscopic surgery, and replacement arthroplasty (joint replacement). He graduated from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. Dr. Veazey is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Clinical interests: Knee Problems, Arthroscopic Surgery, Sports Health, Shoulder Problems, Replacement Arthroplasty
Dr. Brian Haseloff is a family medicine practitioner and sports medicine specialist. He graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Haseloff takes.
Dr. Johnnie Faircloth's medical specialty is pediatric sports medicine. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.