We found 5 dentists who accept United Healthcare Bronze EPO near Aledo, TX.
Dr. Curt Hinkle practices general dentistry in Fort Worth, TX. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Hinkle is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Lee Fulsaas' specialty is endodontics (root canal treatment). Dr. Fulsaas takes United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Choice, and United Healthcare HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Ronald Cook's area of specialization is dentistry. Dr. Cook is rated 2.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Will Goodwin is a general dentist. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces