We found 5 dentists who accept United Healthcare Bronze EPO near Aledo, TX.
Dr. Curt Hinkle works as a general dentist in Fort Worth, TX. His average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Lee Fulsaas works as an endodontist in Aledo, TX. He is in-network for United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Choice, and United Healthcare HSA, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Ronald Cook specializes in dentistry and practices in Willow Park, TX. Patient ratings for Dr. Cook average 2.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces