We found 5 dentists who accept United Healthcare Bronze EPO near Aledo, TX.
Dr. Curt Hinkle works as a general dentist in Fort Worth, TX. Patients gave Dr. Hinkle an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Hinkle accepts.
Dr. Rebecca Doolittle practices dentistry in Aledo, TX. Dr. Doolittle is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Lee Fulsaas specializes in endodontics (root canal treatment) and practices in Aledo, TX. United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Choice, and United Healthcare HSA are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Fulsaas accepts.
Dr. Ronald Cook works as a dentist in Willow Park, TX. The average patient rating for Dr. Cook is 2.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces