- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 4 gynecologists who accept United Healthcare Gold near Abilene, TX.
Dr. Randy Daniell's specialty is general gynecology. His average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Daniell is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine.
Dr. Mark Reedy's specialties are gynecologic oncology and surgical oncology (cancer surgery). He practices in Lubbock, TX and Abilene, TX. He graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. He honors several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice.
Dr. Peter Norton is an Abilene, TX physician who specializes in general gynecology. He graduated from Baylor College of Medicine. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Michele Johnson is a medical specialist in general gynecology. She is a graduate of Baylor College of Medicine. Her average rating from her patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Johnson is in-network for United Healthcare EPO, United Healthcare Bronze, United Healthcare Silver, and more.