We found 4 gynecologists who accept United Healthcare Gold near Abilene, TX.
Dr. Randy Daniell is a physician who specializes in general gynecology. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Daniell is a graduate of the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine.
Dr. Mark Reedy's areas of specialization are gynecologic oncology and surgical oncology (cancer surgery). He attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. Dr. Reedy is in-network for United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and more.
Dr. Michele Johnson is an Abilene, TX physician who specializes in general gynecology. Dr. Johnson has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. She is in-network for United Healthcare EPO, United Healthcare Bronze, United Healthcare Silver, and more. She graduated from Baylor College of Medicine.
Dr. Peter Norton's area of specialization is general gynecology. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Baylor College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs