We found 4 gynecologists who accept United Healthcare Gold near Abilene, TX.
Dr. Randy Daniell is a medical specialist in general gynecology. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Daniell honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mark Reedy works as a gynecologic oncologist and surgical oncologist. He attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. He takes United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Michele Johnson's area of specialization is general gynecology. Dr. Johnson is rated 2.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. She is in-network for United Healthcare EPO, United Healthcare Bronze, United Healthcare Silver, and more. She attended medical school at Baylor College of Medicine.
Dr. Peter Norton is a physician who specializes in general gynecology. Dr. Norton studied medicine at Baylor College of Medicine. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Norton takes.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs