We found 4 gynecologists who accept United Healthcare Gold near Abilene, TX.
Dr. Randy Daniell is a physician who specializes in general gynecology. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. Dr. Daniell's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Mark Reedy works as a gynecologic oncologist and surgical oncologist. He honors several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice. Dr. Reedy attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. Peter Norton's area of specialization is general gynecology. He graduated from Baylor College of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Michele Johnson specializes in general gynecology and practices in Abilene, TX. Her average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Johnson honors United Healthcare EPO, United Healthcare Bronze, and United Healthcare Silver, as well as other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at Baylor College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs