We found 4 gynecologists who accept United Healthcare Gold near Abilene, TX.
Dr. Randy Daniell works as a general gynecologist in Abilene, TX. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Daniell accepts. Dr. Daniell studied medicine at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine.
Dr. Mark Reedy's specialties are gynecologic oncology and surgical oncology (cancer surgery). Dr. Reedy graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. He accepts several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice.
Dr. Peter Norton is a general gynecologist. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. He is a graduate of Baylor College of Medicine.
Dr. Michele Johnson's area of specialization is general gynecology. Patients gave Dr. Johnson an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare EPO, United Healthcare Bronze, and United Healthcare Silver. She attended medical school at Baylor College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs