We found 4 gynecologists who accept United Healthcare Gold near Abilene, TX.
Dr. Randy Daniell's area of specialization is general gynecology. On average, patients gave Dr. Daniell a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Daniell takes. He graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine.
Dr. Mark Reedy is a gynecologic oncologist and surgical oncologist in Lubbock, TX and Abilene, TX. He takes United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and more. He attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. Michele Johnson's area of specialization is general gynecology. She is a graduate of Baylor College of Medicine. Her average rating from her patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Johnson is an in-network provider for United Healthcare EPO, United Healthcare Bronze, and United Healthcare Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Peter Norton's area of specialization is general gynecology. He graduated from Baylor College of Medicine. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs