We found 6 dermatologists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near Abilene, TX.
Dr. Craig Urban works as a dermatopathologist and mohs skin cancer surgeon in Abilene, TX. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Areas of expertise for Dr. Urban include psoriasis, laser treatment, and skin cancer. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Urban graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine. He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Laser Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. William Voelter's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Voelter attended medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. He is especially interested in phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and psoriasis. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Skin Issues, Phototherapy
Dr. Sina Aboutalebi works as a surgical dermatologist in Fort Worth, TX and Abilene, TX. He is especially interested in skin cancer. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Aboutalebi takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He obtained his medical school training at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and performed his residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Skin Issues
Dr. Joe Cannon is a medical specialist in dermatopathology. Dr. Cannon's areas of expertise include skin cancer. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues, Skin Cancer
Dr. Paras Ramolia is an Abilene, TX physician who specializes in dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. His clinical interests encompass cosmetic skin treatment and skin cancer. He is a graduate of Indiana University School of Medicine. Dr. Ramolia takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. James Landero is an Abilene, TX physician who specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. He studied medicine at Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Landero has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Landero takes.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.