We found 6 dermatologists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near Abilene, TX.
Dr. Craig Urban practices dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery in Abilene, TX. He studied medicine at Indiana University School of Medicine. Dr. Urban's average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Urban has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. William Voelter's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Voelter honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
Dr. Paras Ramolia specializes in surgical dermatology. Clinical interests for Dr. Ramolia include microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and juvederm. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Ramolia graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine. He completed his residency training at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.
Clinical interests: Dermabrasion, Botox Injection, Laser Resurfacing, Juvederm, Chemical Peels, Acne, Tattoo Removal, ... (Read more)
Dr. Joe Cannon specializes in dermatopathology and practices in Abilene, TX. Patient reviews placed Dr. Cannon at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, and Blue Choice. He attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Dr. Sina Aboutalebi is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He works in Abilene, TX and Fort Worth, TX. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Aboutalebi accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. James Landero's specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. He attended medical school at Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine. Patients rated Dr. Landero highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.