We found 4 dermatologists who accept Blue Advantage Security HMO 100 near Abilene, TX.
Dr. William Voelter works as a dermatologist. He graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. Dr. Voelter is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Craig Urban works as a dermatopathologist and mohs skin cancer surgeon. Dr. Urban attended medical school at Indiana University School of Medicine. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Sina Aboutalebi specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Abilene, TX and Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Aboutalebi is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Paras Ramolia is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. He is a graduate of Indiana University School of Medicine. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.