We found 4 dermatologists who accept Blue Advantage Security HMO 100 near Abilene, TX.
Dr. Craig Urban's medical specialty is dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. He is a graduate of Indiana University School of Medicine. Patient ratings for Dr. Urban average 3.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. William Voelter practices dermatology (skin disorders). He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Voelter studied medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
Dr. Paras Ramolia is a surgical dermatology specialist. His clinical interests include microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and juvederm. After completing medical school at Indiana University School of Medicine, he performed his residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ramolia takes.
Clinical interests: Dermabrasion, Botox Injection, Laser Resurfacing, Juvederm, Chemical Peels, Acne, Tattoo Removal, ... (Read more)
Dr. Sina Aboutalebi's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). The average patient rating for Dr. Aboutalebi is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.