We found 4 dermatologists who accept Blue Advantage Plus Gold 101 near Abilene, TX.
Dr. Craig Urban is a medical specialist in dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. The average patient rating for Dr. Urban is 4.0 stars out of 5. Areas of expertise for Dr. Urban include psoriasis, laser treatment, and skin cancer. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Urban honors. He studied medicine at Indiana University School of Medicine. He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Laser Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. William Voelter specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Abilene, TX. He graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. Clinical interests for Dr. Voelter include phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and psoriasis. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Skin Issues, Phototherapy
Dr. Sina Aboutalebi's area of specialization is surgical dermatology. Clinical interests for Dr. Aboutalebi include skin cancer. He attended Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Aboutalebi is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Skin Issues
Dr. Paras Ramolia works as a dermatopathologist and mohs skin cancer surgeon. Areas of expertise for Dr. Ramolia include cosmetic skin treatment and skin cancer. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ramolia accepts. He is a graduate of Indiana University School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.