We found 4 dermatologists who accept Blue Advantage Plus Gold 101 near Abilene, TX.
Dr. Craig Urban's areas of specialization are dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. In his practice, Dr. Urban focuses on psoriasis, laser treatment, and skin cancer. His average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Urban is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He is a graduate of Indiana University School of Medicine. Dr. Urban has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Clinical interests: Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer
Dr. William Voelter's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). His areas of expertise consist of phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and psoriasis. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. Dr. Voelter is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Medical Dermatology, Phototherapy, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer
Dr. Sina Aboutalebi, who practices in Fort Worth, TX and Abilene, TX, is a medical specialist in surgical dermatology. Dr. Aboutalebi's patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Areas of expertise for Dr. Aboutalebi include skin cancer. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He obtained his medical school training at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and performed his residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer
Dr. Paras Ramolia's areas of specialization are dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery; he sees patients in Abilene, TX. Dr. Ramolia's areas of expertise consist of cosmetic skin treatment and skin cancer. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He attended medical school at Indiana University School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.