- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Bronze HMO 006 near Seymour, TN.
Dr. Allen Langford works as an orthodontist in Knoxville, TN and Seymour, TN. Patient ratings for Dr. Langford average 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, TRICARE, and more.
Dr. Bethany Thomas' area of specialization is general dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Thomas is 4.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Charles Carney is a general dentist in Seymour, TN. His average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Carney is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.