We found 4 cardiologists who accept Coventry Gold $10 Copay OAHMO near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Suzanne Sacks is an adult cardiologist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Sacks has a special interest in heart transplant, heart failure, and mechanical circulatory support devices. She is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center. After completing medical school at Harvard Medical School, she performed her residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Harvard Medical School. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Sacks accepts.
Clinical interests: Transplant Procedures, Heart Transplant, Heart Failure, Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices
Dr. Esther Kim's medical specialty is adult cardiology. She has a special interest in abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA), carotid artery disease, and varicose veins. She is professionally affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Dr. Kim honors Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at Duke University School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Varicose Veins, Vascular Surgery Procedures, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Carotid Artery Disease, ... (Read more)
Dr. Przemyslaw Borek's area of specialization is cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He studied medicine at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins University. Dr. Borek honors Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with NorthCrest Medical Center and Saint Thomas Health.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow