- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 015 near Morristown, TN.
Dr. Amanda Campbell specializes in dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Campbell average 2.0 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. J. Boyd is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist. He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Boyd honors.
Dr. Bradley Johnson specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Morristown, TN. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Johnson accepts.