We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 015 near Morristown, TN.
Dr. J. Boyd practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Morristown, TN. He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Boyd accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Amanda Campbell's area of specialization is dentistry. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 2.0 stars out of 5. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Bradley Johnson practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Morristown, TN. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces