We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 015 near Morristown, TN.
Dr. J. Boyd practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Morristown, TN. Dr. Boyd's patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Bradley Johnson practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Morristown, TN. Dr. Johnson's average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Amanda Campbell specializes in dentistry and practices in Morristown, TN. On average, patients gave her a rating of 2.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Campbell accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces