We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 015 near Morristown, TN.
Dr. J. Boyd's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Amanda Campbell specializes in dentistry and practices in Morristown, TN. Dr. Campbell has a 2.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Bradley Johnson specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Patients rated Dr. Johnson highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces