We found 8 pediatric neurologists who accept Humana Silver 3800/HMO Premier near Memphis, TN.
Dr. James Wheless works as a pediatric neurologist. United Healthcare Choice, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare EPO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wheless takes. He attended medical school at the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine.
Dr. Amy McGregor is a specialist in pediatric neurology and neurophysiology. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. She attended medical school at Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine.
Dr. Basanagoud Mudigoudar is a pediatric neurologist in Memphis, TN. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mudigoudar accepts. He attended medical school at Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Namrata Shah's specialty is pediatric neurology. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Shah honors. She is a graduate of Seth G.S. Medical College.
Dr. Kathleen Nicole Jalandoni works as a pediatric neurologist. She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Sarah Weatherspoon, who practices in Memphis, TN, is a medical specialist in pediatric neurology. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Weatherspoon attended medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
Dr. Masanori Igarashi's area of specialization is pediatric neurology. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Age
Years Since Graduation
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests