We found 8 pediatric neurologists who accept Humana Silver 3800/HMO Premier near Memphis, TN.
Dr. James Wheless' area of specialization is pediatric neurology. United Healthcare Choice, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare EPO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wheless accepts. He studied medicine at the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine.
Dr. Amy McGregor's specialties are pediatric neurology and neurophysiology. Dr. McGregor takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. She is a graduate of Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine.
Dr. Basanagoud Mudigoudar is a specialist in pediatric neurology. He works in Memphis, TN. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Paras Bhattarai, who practices in Memphis, TN, is a medical specialist in pediatric neurology. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Namrata Shah is a specialist in pediatric neurology. She works in Memphis, TN. She graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College. She accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Kathleen Nicole Jalandoni's medical specialty is pediatric neurology. She accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Sarah Weatherspoon's specialty is pediatric neurology. Dr. Weatherspoon is a graduate of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. She accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Masanori Igarashi is a medical specialist in pediatric neurology. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Age
Years Since Graduation
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests