- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing
We found 5 pediatric gastroenterologists who accept Humana Catastrophic HMO near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Cary Cavender's area of specialization is pediatric gastroenterology. Dr. Cavender is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Cavender honors. He graduated from East Carolina University, The Brody School of Medicine.
Dr. Mark Corkins is a Memphis, TN physician who specializes in pediatric gastroenterology and general pediatrics. He attended medical school at the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Dennis Black sees patients in Memphis, TN. His medical specialty is pediatric gastroenterology. Dr. Black is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.