We found 5 pediatric gastroenterologists who accept Humana Catastrophic HMO near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Cary Cavender is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Cavender is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He studied medicine at East Carolina University, The Brody School of Medicine.
Dr. John Eshun is a medical specialist in pediatric gastroenterology. Dr. Eshun is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mark Corkins specializes in pediatric gastroenterology and general pediatrics and practices in Memphis, TN. He graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine. Dr. Corkins takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Years Since Graduation
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing