We found 5 pediatric gastroenterologists who accept Humana Catastrophic HMO near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Cary Cavender is a pediatric gastroenterologist. Patient ratings for Dr. Cavender average 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Cavender studied medicine at East Carolina University, The Brody School of Medicine.
Dr. John Eshun, who practices in Memphis, TN, is a medical specialist in pediatric gastroenterology. Dr. Eshun accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Dennis Black practices pediatric gastroenterology. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mark Corkins practices pediatric gastroenterology and general pediatrics. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing