We found 5 pediatric gastroenterologists who accept Humana Catastrophic HMO near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Cary Cavender's specialty is pediatric gastroenterology. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Cavender accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at East Carolina University, The Brody School of Medicine.
Dr. Dennis Black's area of specialization is pediatric gastroenterology. Dr. Black is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mark Corkins works as a pediatric gastroenterologist and general pediatrician in Memphis, TN. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Corkins attended medical school at the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing