We found 5 pediatric gastroenterologists who accept Humana Catastrophic HMO near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Cary Cavender is a pediatric gastroenterologist. Patient ratings for Dr. Cavender average 4.5 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Cavender accepts. Dr. Cavender graduated from East Carolina University, The Brody School of Medicine.
Dr. Mark Corkins specializes in pediatric gastroenterology and general pediatrics. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing