We found 5 pediatric gastroenterologists who accept Humana Catastrophic HMO near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Cary Cavender works as a pediatric gastroenterologist. He attended medical school at East Carolina University, The Brody School of Medicine. Patients rated Dr. Cavender highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Mark Corkins is a Memphis, TN physician who specializes in pediatric gastroenterology and general pediatrics. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Corkins is a graduate of the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine.
Dr. Linda Lazar specializes in pediatric gastroenterology and practices in Memphis, TN. She accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Years Since Graduation
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing