We found 4 perinatologists who accept Humana Open Access near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Norman Meyer practices maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology). He studied medicine at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. Dr. Meyer takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mauro Schenone's specialty is maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology). Dr. Schenone is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Owen Phillips' specialties are maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology) and genetics. Dr. Phillips graduated from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Phillips accepts.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Advanced maternal age (over 35)
- Recurrent miscarriages
- Premature rupture of membranes, or “water breaking” too early
- Congenital disorders that may impact birth
- Multiples (twins, triplets, or higher)
- Health issues in the mother, including chronic illness (diabetes, kidney disease, heart disease, etc.) and infectious disease (hepatitis, HIV)