We found 4 perinatologists who accept Humana Open Access near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Norman Meyer's area of specialization is maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology). Dr. Meyer accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Dr. Owen Phillips' medical specialty is maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology) and genetics. She accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Phillips attended medical school at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine.
Dr. Luis Gomez sees patients in Memphis, TN. His medical specialty is maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology). Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Gomez accepts.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Advanced maternal age (over 35)
- Recurrent miscarriages
- Premature rupture of membranes, or “water breaking” too early
- Congenital disorders that may impact birth
- Multiples (twins, triplets, or higher)
- Health issues in the mother, including chronic illness (diabetes, kidney disease, heart disease, etc.) and infectious disease (hepatitis, HIV)