We found 4 perinatologists who accept Humana Open Access near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Norman Meyer is a physician who specializes in maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology). Dr. Meyer graduated from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Luis Gomez is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Gomez takes.
Dr. Owen Phillips specializes in maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology) and genetics and practices in Memphis, TN. She attended medical school at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. Dr. Phillips accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Advanced maternal age (over 35)
- Recurrent miscarriages
- Premature rupture of membranes, or “water breaking” too early
- Congenital disorders that may impact birth
- Multiples (twins, triplets, or higher)
- Health issues in the mother, including chronic illness (diabetes, kidney disease, heart disease, etc.) and infectious disease (hepatitis, HIV)