- Advanced maternal age (over 35)
- Recurrent miscarriages
- Premature rupture of membranes, or “water breaking” too early
- Congenital disorders that may impact birth
- Multiples (twins, triplets, or higher)
- Health issues in the mother, including chronic illness (diabetes, kidney disease, heart disease, etc.) and infectious disease (hepatitis, HIV)
We found 4 perinatologists who accept Humana Open Access near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Norman Meyer's specialty is maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology). He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Dr. Mauro Schenone practices maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology) in Memphis, TN. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Owen Phillips' areas of specialization are maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology) and genetics. She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Medicine.