We found 7 cardiologists who accept Humana Gold near Maryville, TN.
Dr. Andrew De Nazareth practices adult cardiology in Maryville, TN. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. De Nazareth graduated from Bangalore University and St. John's Medical College and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Creighton University.
Dr. Alan Smuckler specializes in adult cardiology and practices in Alcoa, TN. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Smuckler accepts. He is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Dr. Peter Scott works as an adult cardiologist in Alcoa, TN. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Scott takes. Dr. Scott is a graduate of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Dr. Susan Souther's specialties are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. She has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Souther attended medical school at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Dr. Taylor Weatherbee's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology; he sees patients in Maryville, TN. The average patient rating for Dr. Weatherbee is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He attended medical school at Creighton University School of Medicine.
Dr. Michael Gallagher specializes in adult cardiology. Patient reviews placed Dr. Gallagher at an average of 2.5 stars out of 5. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow