- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 7 dentists who accept Blue Choice Gold PPO 001 near Lenoir City, TN.
Dr. Katherine Malone works as a pediatric dentist. Her residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Tennessee. Dr. Malone is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is professionally affiliated with Turkey Creek Medical Center.
Dr. Paul Gross works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. The average patient rating for Dr. Gross is 3.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Ronald Hendricks works as a general dentist. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Hendricks is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Kevin Gross' specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Gross is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.