We found 5 pediatric endocrinologists who accept Humana Bronze 4850/HMO Premier near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. James Kerrigan is a specialist in pediatric endocrinology. Dr. Kerrigan honors several insurance carriers, including Aetna HSA, Humana HMO, and Humana Bronze. He graduated from Penn State College of Medicine and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Massachusetts. He is professionally affiliated with the University of Tennessee Medical Center.
Dr. Elizabeth Wirthwein practices pediatric endocrinology and pediatric emergency medicine in Knoxville, TN. She takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Ruby Joshi Batajoo, who practices in Knoxville, TN, is a medical specialist in pediatric endocrinology. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Carmen Tapiador is a pediatric endocrinologist in Knoxville, TN. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. David Nickels' area of specialization is pediatric endocrinology. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Nickels honors.
Years Since Graduation
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)