- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)
We found 5 pediatric endocrinologists who accept Humana Bronze 4850/HMO Premier near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. James Kerrigan, who practices in Knoxville, TN, is a medical specialist in pediatric endocrinology. Dr. Kerrigan is professionally affiliated with the University of Tennessee Medical Center. He attended Penn State College of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Massachusetts. He is an in-network provider for Aetna HSA, Humana HMO, and Humana Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Elizabeth Wirthwein is a pediatric endocrinology and pediatric emergency medicine specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Wirthwein is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Carmen Tapiador is a specialist in pediatric endocrinology. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Ruby Joshi Batajoo's specialty is pediatric endocrinology. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Joshi Batajoo accepts.
Dr. David Nickels' specialty is pediatric endocrinology. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.