We found 5 pediatric endocrinologists who accept Humana Bronze 4850/HMO Premier near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. James Kerrigan works as a pediatric endocrinologist. He takes several insurance carriers, including Aetna HSA, Humana HMO, and Humana Bronze. Dr. Kerrigan is a graduate of Penn State College of Medicine. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Massachusetts for his residency. He is professionally affiliated with the University of Tennessee Medical Center.
Dr. Elizabeth Wirthwein is a pediatric endocrinology and pediatric emergency medicine specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Wirthwein honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Ruby Joshi Batajoo sees patients in Knoxville, TN. Her medical specialty is pediatric endocrinology. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Years Since Graduation
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)