We found 5 pediatric endocrinologists who accept Humana Bronze 4850/HMO Premier near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. James Kerrigan, who practices in Knoxville, TN, is a medical specialist in pediatric endocrinology. He takes Aetna HSA, Humana HMO, and Humana Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Penn State College of Medicine. Dr. Kerrigan's medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Massachusetts. Dr. Kerrigan is professionally affiliated with the University of Tennessee Medical Center.
Dr. Elizabeth Wirthwein is a pediatric endocrinologist and pediatric emergency medicine specialist. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Carmen Tapiador is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Tapiador takes.
Dr. David Nickels works as a pediatric endocrinologist. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Ruby Joshi Batajoo is a Knoxville, TN physician who specializes in pediatric endocrinology. Dr. Joshi Batajoo takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Years Since Graduation
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)