We found 5 pediatric endocrinologists who accept Humana Bronze 4850/HMO Premier near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. James Kerrigan's medical specialty is pediatric endocrinology. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Massachusetts, Dr. Kerrigan attended Penn State College of Medicine for medical school. He takes Aetna HSA, Humana HMO, and Humana Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Kerrigan is affiliated with the University of Tennessee Medical Center.
Dr. Elizabeth Wirthwein's areas of specialization are pediatric endocrinology and pediatric emergency medicine. She takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Carmen Tapiador specializes in pediatric endocrinology. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Ruby Joshi Batajoo practices pediatric endocrinology. Dr. Joshi Batajoo is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. David Nickels works as a pediatric endocrinologist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Nickels honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Years Since Graduation
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)