We found 3 general surgeons who accept Humana HMO Premier near Johnson City, TN.
Dr. Scott Caudle is a general surgeon. Patients gave Dr. Caudle an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. His areas of expertise include artefill, juvederm, and acne. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna Medicare, and Medicare Advantage, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Caudle welcomes new patients. He obtained his medical school training at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with East Tennessee State University (ETSU).
Clinical interests: Botox Injection, Juvederm, Acne, Restylane, ArteFill
Dr. Ariel Spencer's medical specialty is general surgery. He attended medical school at Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Melissa Powell is a physician who specializes in general surgery and critical care (intensive care medicine). Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Powell honors. Dr. Powell studied medicine at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department