We found 3 general surgeons who accept Humana HMO Premier near Johnson City, TN.
Dr. Scott Caudle is a physician who specializes in general surgery. Dr. Caudle is a graduate of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna Medicare, and Medicare Advantage, as well as other insurance carriers. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Ariel Spencer is a general surgery specialist. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Spencer graduated from Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Dr. Melissa Powell's specialties are general surgery and critical care (intensive care medicine). She is a graduate of the University of Kentucky College of Medicine. Dr. Powell honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department