We found 3 general surgeons who accept Humana HMO Premier near Johnson City, TN.
Dr. Scott Caudle's specialty is general surgery. He studied medicine at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. Patients gave Dr. Caudle an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna Medicare, and Medicare Advantage are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Caudle honors. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Ariel Spencer is a Johnson City, TN physician who specializes in general surgery. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Spencer attended medical school at Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Dr. Melissa Powell works as a general surgeon and critical care specialist. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Powell accepts. She studied medicine at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department