- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 3 general surgeons who accept Humana HMO Premier near Johnson City, TN.
Dr. Scott Caudle's medical specialty is general surgery. He studied medicine at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Caudle trained at a hospital affiliated with East Tennessee State University (ETSU). His areas of expertise include the following: artefill, juvederm, and acne. His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Caudle takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna Medicare, and Medicare Advantage, as well as other insurance carriers. His practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Botox Injection, Juvederm, Acne, Restylane, ArteFill
Dr. Melissa Powell is a general surgeon and critical care specialist in Johnson City, TN. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of the University of Kentucky College of Medicine.
Dr. Ariel Spencer is a general surgeon. Dr. Spencer is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons.