- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury
We found 5 sports medicine providers who accept Humana Bronze 6450/HMO Premier near Hixson, TN.
Dr. Todd Bell's specialties are orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. Dr. Bell's education and training includes medical school at the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with Medical University of South Carolina. He has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Terri Brunvoll practices family medicine and sports medicine. Patients gave her an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Brunvoll honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School.
Dr. Stephen Cromer is a family practice physician and sports medicine specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Cromer accepts. He is a graduate of Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kirk Wilcox practices family medicine and sports medicine. He studied medicine at Loma Linda University School of Medicine. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Wilcox takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Bill Smith works as a family practitioner and sports medicine specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Smith is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine.