We found 16 dentists near Clinton, TN.
Dr. James Anderson works as an oral surgeon in Clinton, TN. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Tennessee for his residency. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Anderson honors. He is professionally affiliated with the University of Tennessee Medical Center.
Dr. Thomas Myers' area of specialization is general dentistry. He is affiliated with the University of Tennessee Medical Center. Dr. Myers trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Tennessee for residency. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5.
Dr. John Pryse's specialty is orthodontics (braces). Dr. Pryse's patients gave him an average rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces