We found 3 dermatologists who accept Humana Bronze 4850/HMO Premier near Chattanooga, TN.
Dr. Allison Goddard works as a dermatologist. She takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. After completing medical school at Saba University School of Medicine, she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Loyola University. Unfortunately, Dr. Goddard is not accepting new patients at this time.
Dr. Justin Wasserman's area of specialization is dermatopathology. Dr. Wasserman is professionally affiliated with Venice Regional Bayfront Health. After completing medical school at the University of Florida College of Medicine, he performed his residency at the University of Chicago Medical Center. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Cara Hennings' specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Patient ratings for Dr. Hennings average 3.0 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Hennings graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.