We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana Bronze 4850/HMO Premier near Chattanooga, TN.
Dr. Justin Wasserman's specialty is dermatopathology. He is professionally affiliated with Venice Regional Bayfront Health. Before performing his residency at the University of Chicago Medical Center, Dr. Wasserman attended the University of Florida College of Medicine for medical school. He has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Allison Goddard is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Goddard graduated from Saba University School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Loyola University. She is not accepting new patients at this time.
Dr. Charles Susong specializes in pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology and practices in Hixson, TN. Dr. Susong is rated highly by his patients. His clinical interests include phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and hair problems. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Hair Disorders, ... (Read more)
Dr. Cara Hennings' specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Hennings graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.