We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana Bronze 4850/HMO Premier near Chattanooga, TN.
Dr. Justin Wasserman specializes in dermatopathology. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Wasserman honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of Florida College of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at the University of Chicago Medical Center. Dr. Wasserman is professionally affiliated with Venice Regional Bayfront Health.
Dr. Allison Goddard works as a dermatologist. She studied medicine at Saba University School of Medicine. She trained at a hospital affiliated with Loyola University for her residency. Dr. Goddard is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. She has a closed panel.
Dr. Charles Susong specializes in pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. Clinical interests for Dr. Susong include phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and hair problems. He is a graduate of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. Dr. Susong's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Laser ... (Read more)
Dr. Cara Hennings is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Her average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Hennings accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. She graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.