We found 3 dermatologists who accept Humana Bronze 4850/HMO Premier near Chattanooga, TN.
Dr. Justin Wasserman is a dermatopathologist. Dr. Wasserman's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. His education and training includes medical school at the University of Florida College of Medicine and residency at the University of Chicago Medical Center. He is affiliated with Venice Regional Bayfront Health.
Dr. Allison Goddard works as a dermatologist. She honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. After completing medical school at Saba University School of Medicine, she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Loyola University. Unfortunately, Dr. Goddard is not accepting new patients at this time.
Dr. Cara Hennings is a Chattanooga, TN physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). She studied medicine at Indiana University School of Medicine. Dr. Hennings's patients gave her an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. She honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.