We found 30 dentists who accept Blue Choice Gold PPO 020 near Chattanooga, TN.
Dr. Marie Farrar specializes in orthodontics (braces). The average patient rating for Dr. Farrar is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Farrar is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Thomas Rumph practices general dentistry. He has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Rumph is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Michael Piccione's areas of specialization are oral and maxillofacial surgery and general dentistry; he sees patients in Richmond Hill, GA. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Stephen Sims practices general dentistry in Chattanooga, TN. He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Benjamin Blackiston's specialty is general dentistry. Patients rated Dr. Blackiston highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Blackiston accepts.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces