We found 17 pediatricians who accept Humana Bronze near Alcoa, TN.
Dr. Jennifer Brinkmann practices general internal medicine and general pediatrics. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Brinkmann's areas of expertise include general care. She is affiliated with the University of Tennessee Medical Center. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Before performing her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Tennessee, Dr. Brinkmann attended the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine for medical school.
Clinical interests: General Care
Dr. Lori Baxter's specialty is general pediatrics. Patients gave her an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Baxter is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Robert Booher is a pediatrician. Dr. Booher has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Michael Reiss' specialty is general pediatrics. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Reiss is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Timothy Thurston is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education