- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart
We found 3 interventional cardiologists near Rapid City, SD.
Dr. James Walder is a Rapid City, SD physician who specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Walder is a graduate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago.
Dr. Drew Purdy is an adult cardiology and interventional cardiology specialist in Rapid City, SD. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Purdy is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of South Dakota, Sanford School of Medicine.