We found 3 interventional cardiologists near Rapid City, SD.
Dr. Joseph Tuma is a specialist in interventional cardiology. He works in Rapid City, SD. Dr. Tuma is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Creighton University.
Dr. James Walder is a Rapid City, SD physician who specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He is a graduate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Drew Purdy's specialties are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He practices in Rapid City, SD. He graduated from the University of South Dakota, Sanford School of Medicine. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Purdy honors Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart