- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart
We found 3 interventional cardiologists near Rapid City, SD.
Dr. James Walder practices adult cardiology and interventional cardiology in Rapid City, SD. Dr. Walder takes Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago.
Dr. Drew Purdy practices adult cardiology and interventional cardiology in Rapid City, SD. Patients gave Dr. Purdy an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He graduated from the University of South Dakota, Sanford School of Medicine.