We found 3 interventional cardiologists near Rapid City, SD.
Dr. Joseph Tuma is a Rapid City, SD physician who specializes in interventional cardiology. Dr. Tuma studied medicine at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Tuma completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Creighton University. He accepts Medicare insurance.
Dr. James Walder is a medical specialist in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He takes Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago.
Dr. Drew Purdy's medical specialty is adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. On average, patients gave Dr. Purdy a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Medicare insurance. He graduated from the University of South Dakota, Sanford School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart