We found 3 interventional cardiologists near Rapid City, SD.
Dr. Joseph Tuma sees patients in Rapid City, SD. His medical specialty is interventional cardiology. Dr. Tuma honors Medicare insurance. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Creighton University, Dr. Tuma attended the University of Nebraska College of Medicine for medical school.
Dr. James Walder's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology; he sees patients in Rapid City, SD. Dr. Walder graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. He takes Medicare insurance.
Dr. Drew Purdy practices adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Purdy has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He accepts Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at the University of South Dakota, Sanford School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart