We found 16 cardiologists near Rapid City, SD.
Dr. Kelly Airey is a Rapid City, SD physician who specializes in cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). She accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Airey attended medical school at the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Richard Rigmaiden specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology and practices in Fort Defiance, AZ. Dr. Rigmaiden accepts Medicare insurance. His education and training includes medical school at the University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine and residency at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center, Denver.
Dr. Joseph Tuma sees patients in Rapid City, SD. His medical specialty is interventional cardiology. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. After completing medical school at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Dr. Tuma performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Creighton University.
Dr. Alexander Schabauer, who practices in Rapid City, SD, is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. He takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Schabauer attended medical school at Mayo Medical School.
Dr. Karl Heilman's specialty is adult cardiology. He honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Heilman is a graduate of the University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine and St. Louis University School of Medicine.
Dr. Drew Purdy's specialties are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He graduated from the University of South Dakota, Sanford School of Medicine. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Purdy is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. James Walder's specialties are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He is a graduate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. Dr. Walder is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Samuel Durr's area of specialization is adult cardiology. He is a graduate of Creighton University School of Medicine. Patient ratings for Dr. Durr average 3.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Michael Durso is a Rapid City, SD physician who specializes in adult cardiology. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Durso studied medicine at Creighton University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow