We found 16 cardiologists near Rapid City, SD.
Dr. Richard Rigmaiden practices adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. After attending the University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center, Denver. He honors Medicare insurance.
Dr. Kelly Airey practices cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm) in Rapid City, SD. Dr. Airey studied medicine at the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine. She is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Joseph Tuma is a medical specialist in interventional cardiology. He studied medicine at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. Dr. Tuma trained at a hospital affiliated with Creighton University for his residency. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Drew Purdy is an adult cardiology and interventional cardiology specialist. Dr. Purdy graduated from the University of South Dakota, Sanford School of Medicine. Patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Karl Heilman is an adult cardiology specialist in Rapid City, SD. He attended medical school at the University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine and St. Louis University School of Medicine. Dr. Heilman accepts Medicare insurance.
Dr. James Walder is an adult cardiology and interventional cardiology specialist in Rapid City, SD. He takes Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago.
Dr. Samuel Durr's area of specialization is adult cardiology. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Durr studied medicine at Creighton University School of Medicine.
Dr. Kelly Vaughn-Whitley's area of specialization is adult cardiology. She takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Vaughn-Whitley is a graduate of Creighton University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow