We found 31 dentists who accept Blue Choice Silver PPO 003 near Taylors, SC.
Dr. Glenn Head's area of specialization is pediatric dentistry. He is rated highly by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Head accepts.
Dr. James Tankersley is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist in Greenville, SC. Patient ratings for Dr. Tankersley average 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Tankersley takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Lisa Cherry practices pediatric dentistry. Dr. Cherry is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Charles McNutt practices pediatric dentistry. Patients rated Dr. McNutt highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Shea Tolbert's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Tolbert accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces