- Fibroid removal
- Treatment of endometriosis or other heavy bleeding
- Cancer treatment, including cervical, uterine, and ovarian cancers
- Removal of ovarian cysts
- Infertility treatment
- Treatment for incontinence
- Sterilization or ‘tube-tying’
- Surgery for pelvic organ prolapse
- Repair of vaginal tears
We found 0 providers with an interest in gynecologic surgery and who accept Aetna HMO near Rock Hill, SC.
What is Gynecologic Surgery? Gynecologic surgery is surgery performed on a woman’s pelvic region. It is usually performed by an OB/GYN and can involve the bladder, rectum, or reproductive organs. Surgery in this area may be performed for many reasons, but the most common procedures include:
Selecting a checkbox option will refresh the page.