- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 3 general surgeons who accept Medicare near Columbia, SC.
Dr. Thomas Novick works as a general surgeon. Dr. Novick is a graduate of Duke University School of Medicine and a graduate of Duke University Medical Center's residency program. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Humana ChoiceCare Network, as well as other insurance carriers. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Carolinas HealthCare System, Dorn VAMC, and Duke University Hospital.
Dr. William Fry's specialties are general surgery, vascular surgery, and critical care (intensive care medicine). He takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Fry attended medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. Dr. Fry is professionally affiliated with Dorn VAMC.