- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 21 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO near Woonsocket, RI.
Dr. John Biernacki practices oral and maxillofacial surgery. Patient ratings for Dr. Biernacki average 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Biernacki is professionally affiliated with Sturdy Memorial Hospital. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Biernacki's office for an appointment.
Dr. Gregory Stepka's area of specialization is general dentistry. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. James Devine works as an endodontist in North Smithfield, RI. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Devine accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Benedict Ingegneri specializes in dentistry. He is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Ingegneri takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.