- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 53 dentists near Cidra, PR.
Dr. Godofredo Canino specializes in general dentistry and practices in Cayey, PR. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Sheila Marrero specializes in orthodontics (braces) and practices in 8barcelo Suite #1, PR and Gurabo, PR. She has a special interest in dentofacial orthopedics. Dr. Marrero welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Dentofacial Orthopedics
Dr. Patricia Gonzalez's area of specialization is dentistry. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Mayra Barreto's specialty is pediatric dentistry. Dr. Barreto is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Judith Ortiz Colon specializes in general dentistry. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.