- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 53 dentists near Cidra, PR.
Dr. Sheila Marrero practices orthodontics (braces) in 8barcelo Suite #1, PR and Gurabo, PR. She is especially interested in dentofacial orthopedics. Dr. Marrero is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Dentofacial Orthopedics
Dr. Judith Ortiz's area of specialization is general dentistry. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ortiz accepts.
Dr. Patricia Gonzalez works as a dentist in Cidra, PR. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mayra Barreto works as a pediatric dentist in Cayey, PR. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Thomas Medina's area of specialization is dentistry. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.