We found 53 dentists near Cidra, PR.
Dr. Sheila Marrero works as an orthodontist. In her practice, Dr. Marrero focuses on dentofacial orthopedics. Dr. Marrero has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Dentofacial Orthopedics
Dr. Jose Ortiz specializes in general dentistry and practices in Cidra, PR. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ortiz accepts.
Dr. Patricia Gonzalez's area of specialization is dentistry. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Adlin Pabon specializes in orthodontics (braces) and practices in Cayey, PR. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces