We found 11 dentists who accept United Healthcare Bronze near Zelienople, PA.
Dr. Michael Dugan's medical specialty is anesthesiology and oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Dugan is professionally affiliated with UPMC Passavant. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. For his residency, Dr. Dugan trained at Kings County Hospital Center.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Tia Moran practices general dentistry in Zelienople, PA. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. John Phillips specializes in dentistry and practices in Zelienople, PA. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and more.
Dr. Jeffrey Hitchan's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Patients gave Dr. Hitchan an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. David Huber specializes in dentistry and practices in Evans City, PA. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Huber accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Dennis Hamilton's area of specialization is general dentistry. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Hamilton takes.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces