We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept Coventry Gold HMO near Wexford, PA.
Dr. Shernaaz Kapadia specializes in allergy & immunology and practices in Wexford, PA. She is professionally affiliated with UPMC Mercy and Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC. After attending Temple University School of Medicine, Dr. Kapadia completed her residency training at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh. She is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Deborah Albright works as an allergist/immunologist. Her average rating from her patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. She honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and more. Dr. Albright's education and training includes medical school at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and residency at Wright-Patterson Medical Center. She is affiliated with UPMC Mercy.
Dr. Sergei Belenky is a specialist in allergy & immunology. He works in Pittsburgh, PA and McKees Rocks, PA. He speaks Russian. He is professionally affiliated with UPMC Mercy. For his professional training, Dr. Belenky completed a residency program at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Belenky accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and more.
Dr. Ellen Scholnicoff's specialty is allergy & immunology. Dr. Scholnicoff accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of Penn State College of Medicine.
Dr. Hey Chong is an allergist/immunologist in Pittsburgh, PA, Sewickley, PA, and Johnstown, PA. She has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC. Dr. Chong is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before completing her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Chicago, Dr. Chong attended medical school at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Medicine. In addition to English, Dr. Chong speaks Korean.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.