- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 3 gynecologists who accept United Healthcare near Titusville, PA.
Dr. Eric Fackler is a general gynecologist. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Fackler takes. Dr. Fackler obtained his medical school training at Penn State College of Medicine and performed his residency at the University Health Systems, Pitt County Memorial Hospital. His professional affiliations include UPMC Hamot and UPMC Northwest.
Dr. John Myers specializes in general gynecology and practices in Clarion, PA, Franklin, PA, and Titusville, PA. He is professionally affiliated with UPMC Northwest. He attended medical school at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Myers is 5.0 stars out of 5. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Myers accepts.
Dr. Linda Barnhart is a specialist in general gynecology. She studied medicine at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Her average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Barnhart is in-network for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate. Dr. Barnhart's hospital/clinic affiliations include UPMC Hamot and UPMC Northwest.