We found 3 gynecologists who accept United Healthcare near Titusville, PA.
Dr. Eric Fackler works as a general gynecologist. He attended Penn State College of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at the University Health Systems, Pitt County Memorial Hospital. His average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Fackler honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and more. Dr. Fackler is affiliated with UPMC Hamot and UPMC Northwest.
Dr. John Myers is a specialist in general gynecology. He works in Clarion, PA, Franklin, PA, and Titusville, PA. He is professionally affiliated with UPMC Northwest. Dr. Myers attended medical school at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Linda Barnhart specializes in general gynecology and practices in Franklin, PA, Titusville, PA, and Clarion, PA. She is a graduate of Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Barnhart's patients gave her an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. She is in-network for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include UPMC Hamot and UPMC Northwest.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs