- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 7 dentists who accept Blue Choice Silver PPO 003 near Tamaqua, PA.
Dr. Louis Vermillion's specialty is general dentistry. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Vermillion accepts.
Dr. Shannon Brophy-Wolter practices general dentistry in Tamaqua, PA. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Brophy-Wolter takes.
Dr. Lisa Banning is an orthodontist in Tamaqua, PA. Dr. Banning has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.