We found 6 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare Navigate Plus near Sinking Spring, PA.
Dr. Dean Burget, who practices in West Lawn, PA, Reading, PA, and Paoli, PA, is a medical specialist in plastic surgery and dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Burget speaks Spanish. Areas of expertise for Dr. Burget include skin cancer. He is affiliated with Reading Health System. He attended Yale School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Temple University Hospital for residency. Dr. Burget is in-network for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer
Dr. Jonathon Zieff's specialties are pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. His areas of expertise consist of academic dermatology, psoriasis, and skin cancer. Dr. Zieff's average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry. He studied medicine at the University of New England, College of Osteopathic Medicine. His medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center. Dr. Zieff is professionally affiliated with Reading Health System.
Clinical interests: Academic Dermatology, Medical Dermatology, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer
Dr. Daniel Shurman's areas of specialization are pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery; he sees patients in Sinking Spring, PA, Birdsboro, PA, and Reading, PA. His areas of expertise include phototherapy (light therapy), psoriasis, and nail surgery. He is a graduate of Temple University School of Medicine. Dr. Shurman's patients gave him an average rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Shurman takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, Coventry, and more.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Nail Surgery, Phototherapy, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer
Dr. Orr Barak is a medical specialist in dermatopathology. He has indicated that his clinical interests include skin cancer. Dr. Barak is affiliated with Penn Medicine. He graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. He is in-network for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer
Dr. Richard Cordova practices family medicine and dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Cordova is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Jason Hendrix practices family medicine and dermatology (skin disorders). He accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, Coventry, and more. He graduated from A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.