We found 6 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare Navigate Plus near Sinking Spring, PA.
Dr. Dean Burget specializes in plastic surgery and dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in West Lawn, PA, Reading, PA, and Paoli, PA. He attended Yale School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Temple University Hospital. Areas of expertise for Dr. Burget include skin cancer. Dr. Burget accepts several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry. He speaks Spanish. Dr. Burget is affiliated with Reading Health System.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer
Dr. Jonathon Zieff is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Reading, PA and Sinking Spring, PA. He obtained his medical school training at the University of New England, College of Osteopathic Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center. Patient ratings for Dr. Zieff average 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Zieff takes several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry. He is professionally affiliated with Reading Health System.
Dr. Orr Barak is a dermatopathologist in Wayne, PA, West Chester, PA, and Sinking Spring, PA. Dr. Barak is affiliated with Penn Medicine. He attended medical school at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. He accepts Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and more.
Dr. Daniel Shurman's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Shurman attended medical school at Temple University School of Medicine. His average rating from his patients is 2.5 stars out of 5. He takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, Coventry, and more.
Dr. Richard Cordova is a family practice physician and dermatologist. Dr. Cordova attended medical school at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jason Hendrix is a family practitioner and dermatologist. Dr. Hendrix studied medicine at A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. He honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.