We found 6 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare Navigate Plus near Sinking Spring, PA.
Dr. Dean Burget's areas of specialization are plastic surgery and dermatology (skin disorders). He obtained his medical school training at Yale School of Medicine and performed his residency at Temple University Hospital. Areas of expertise for Dr. Burget include skin cancer. He accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. Dr. Burget is professionally affiliated with Reading Health System.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer
Dr. Jonathon Zieff is a pediatric dermatologist and surgical dermatologist. Clinical interests for Dr. Zieff include academic dermatology, psoriasis, and skin cancer. He is affiliated with Reading Health System. After completing medical school at the University of New England, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. Zieff performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Zieff accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Academic Dermatology, Skin Issues
Dr. Daniel Shurman specializes in pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. He attended medical school at Temple University School of Medicine. These areas are among his clinical interests: phototherapy (light therapy), psoriasis, and nail surgery. Dr. Shurman's average patient rating is 2.5 stars out of 5. He honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer, Skin Issues, Phototherapy
Dr. Orr Barak's medical specialty is dermatopathology. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Barak include skin cancer. He honors Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Barak studied medicine at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Dr. Barak is affiliated with Penn Medicine.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Skin Issues
Dr. Richard Cordova practices family medicine and dermatology (skin disorders). He is a graduate of Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Cordova takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jason Hendrix works as a family medicine practitioner and dermatologist in Reading, PA. He attended medical school at A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Hendrix is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.