We found 5 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare Navigate Plus near Sinking Spring, PA.
Dr. Jonathon Zieff is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He attended the University of New England, College of Osteopathic Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center. Dr. Zieff is rated highly by his patients. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Zieff takes. He is professionally affiliated with Reading Health System.
Dr. Orr Barak is a dermatopathologist in Wayne, PA, West Chester, PA, and Sinking Spring, PA. Dr. Barak is affiliated with Chester County Hospital. He is in-network for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
Dr. Daniel Shurman specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Sinking Spring, PA. He has a 2.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry. Dr. Shurman is a graduate of Temple University School of Medicine.
Dr. Richard Cordova's areas of specialization are family medicine and dermatology (skin disorders); he sees patients in Sinking Spring, PA. He takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Cordova graduated from Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Jason Hendrix specializes in family medicine and dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Reading, PA. He accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.