We found 5 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare Navigate Plus near Sinking Spring, PA.
Dr. Jonathon Zieff's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is professionally affiliated with Reading Health System. Dr. Zieff accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, Coventry, and more. He graduated from the University of New England, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Zieff's training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center.
Dr. Orr Barak's area of specialization is dermatopathology. He is professionally affiliated with Chester County Hospital. Dr. Barak graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and more.
Dr. Daniel Shurman is a dermatologist. His patients gave him an average rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Shurman honors. Dr. Shurman studied medicine at Temple University School of Medicine.
Dr. Richard Cordova's areas of specialization are family medicine and dermatology (skin disorders). He attended medical school at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Cordova accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jason Hendrix is a Reading, PA physician who specializes in family medicine and dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Hendrix studied medicine at A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Hendrix honors.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.