We found 5 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare Compass near Sellersville, PA.
Dr. Robert Willard works as a mohs skin cancer surgeon. Dr. Willard is a graduate of Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College. He completed his residency training at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and National Naval Medical Center. Clinical interests for Dr. Willard include skin cancer. Patient reviews placed Dr. Willard at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO. He is professionally affiliated with Abington Health. Dr. Willard has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Skin Issues
Dr. Daniel Shrager's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He has indicated that his clinical interests include skin issues, cosmetic skin treatment, and laser treatment. Dr. Shrager is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and more. He obtained his medical school training at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and performed his residency at Jefferson University Hospitals and Abington Memorial Hospital. He is professionally affiliated with Capital Health.
Clinical interests: Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. Emily Schwarz is a specialist in surgical dermatology. She works in Sellersville, PA, Fort Washington, PA, and North Wales, PA. Areas of expertise for Dr. Schwarz include skin issues. She is an in-network provider for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at Tulane University School of Medicine. Her training includes a residency program at UNC Hospitals. Dr. Schwarz is professionally affiliated with Abington Health. She welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Austin Liu's specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. He has indicated that his clinical interests include nail surgery, cosmetic skin treatment, and laser treatment. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO. Dr. Liu graduated from SUNY Upstate Medical University. His residency was performed at Henry Ford Hospital.
Clinical interests: Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment
Dr. Nianda Reid's area of specialization is surgical dermatology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Reid include skin issues and cosmetic skin treatment. Dr. Reid attended medical school at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. Her residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Brown University. Dr. Reid is in-network for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and more.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.