We found 5 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare Compass near Sellersville, PA.
Dr. Robert Willard is a specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is especially interested in skin cancer. Dr. Willard is professionally affiliated with Abington Health. Dr. Willard accepts several insurance carriers, including Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment. He attended medical school at Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College. For his professional training, Dr. Willard completed residency programs at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and National Naval Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer
Dr. Daniel Shrager practices dermatology (skin disorders). His clinical interests include skin issues, cosmetic skin treatment, and laser treatment. He honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Shrager studied medicine at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. His residency was performed at Jefferson University Hospitals and Abington Memorial Hospital. Dr. Shrager is affiliated with Capital Health.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology
Dr. Emily Schwarz is a surgical dermatologist in Sellersville, PA, Fort Washington, PA, and North Wales, PA. Dr. Schwarz's clinical interests include skin issues. She is professionally affiliated with Abington Health. She studied medicine at Tulane University School of Medicine. For her professional training, Dr. Schwarz completed a residency program at UNC Hospitals. She is in-network for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Schwarz welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. Austin Liu is a MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist in Doylestown, PA and Sellersville, PA. He has a special interest in nail surgery, cosmetic skin treatment, and laser treatment. Dr. Liu is an in-network provider for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and more. He is a graduate of SUNY Upstate Medical University and a graduate of Henry Ford Hospital's residency program.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Laser Procedures, Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer
Dr. Nianda Reid practices surgical dermatology. In Dr. Reid's practice, she is particularly interested in skin issues and cosmetic skin treatment. Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Reid honors. Her education and training includes medical school at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry and residency at a hospital affiliated with Brown University.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical Dermatology
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.