We found 4 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare Compass near Sellersville, PA.
Dr. Robert Willard, who practices in Doylestown, PA and Sellersville, PA, is a medical specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. He has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Willard has a special interest in melanoma. He is professionally affiliated with Jefferson Health and Abington Health. Dr. Willard accepts Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and more. He welcomes new patients. He obtained his medical school training at Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College and performed his residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Skin Issues, Melanoma
Dr. Daniel Shrager's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). These areas are among Dr. Shrager's clinical interests: microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and mole removal. He is affiliated with Capital Health. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Shrager honors. Before performing his residency at Jefferson University Hospitals and Abington Memorial Hospital, Dr. Shrager attended the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Botox Injection, Sclerotherapy, Chemical Peels, Tattoo Removal, Laser Surgery, Microdermabrasion, ... (Read more)
Dr. Austin Liu is a dermatologist. Dr. Liu honors Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at Henry Ford Hospital, Dr. Liu attended medical school at SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Dr. Nianda Reid's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Reid accepts. She studied medicine at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. Dr. Reid's medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Brown University.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.