We found 5 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare Compass near Sellersville, PA.
Dr. Robert Willard works as a mohs skin cancer surgeon in Doylestown, PA and Sellersville, PA. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Willard is professionally affiliated with Abington Health. He is in-network for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and more. He has an open panel. Before performing his residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Dr. Willard attended Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College for medical school.
Dr. Daniel Shrager's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Shrager accepts. After completing medical school at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Dr. Shrager performed his residency at Jefferson University Hospitals and Abington Memorial Hospital. He is professionally affiliated with Capital Health.
Dr. Austin Liu's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He takes several insurance carriers, including Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO. Dr. Liu graduated from SUNY Upstate Medical University and then he performed his residency at Henry Ford Hospital.
Dr. Nianda Reid's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Reid accepts. After attending the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry for medical school, she completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with Brown University.
Dr. Emily Schwarz works as a dermatologist. She is a graduate of Tulane University School of Medicine. She is in-network for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.