We found 5 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare Compass near Sellersville, PA.
Dr. Robert Willard practices MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patient reviews placed Dr. Willard at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is professionally affiliated with Abington Health. He is an in-network provider for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Willard is accepting new patients. He studied medicine at Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College. He trained at Walter Reed Army Medical Center for his residency.
Dr. Emily Schwarz is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Schwarz is affiliated with Abington Health. She attended medical school at Tulane University School of Medicine. She completed her residency training at UNC Hospitals. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO. Dr. Schwarz is open to new patients.
Dr. Daniel Shrager is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He is affiliated with Capital Health. Dr. Shrager is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at Jefferson University Hospitals and Abington Memorial Hospital, Dr. Shrager attended medical school at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
Dr. Austin Liu is a dermatologist. Before performing his residency at Henry Ford Hospital, Dr. Liu attended SUNY Upstate Medical University for medical school. He accepts Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Nianda Reid practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Doylestown, PA and Sellersville, PA. She graduated from the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. Her medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Brown University. Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Reid takes.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.