We found 8 dermatologists who accept Coventry HMO near Reading, PA.
Dr. Jonathon Zieff's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Zieff is in-network for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry. He is a graduate of the University of New England, College of Osteopathic Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Zieff completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center. Dr. Zieff is affiliated with Reading Health System.
Dr. Rachel Anolik's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). After attending the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Dr. Anolik completed her residency training at Boston Medical Center. Her areas of expertise include melanoma. She is an in-network provider for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is affiliated with Fox Chase Cancer Center and Temple University Hospital (TUH).
Clinical interests: Melanoma, Skin Cancer
Dr. Orr Barak is a dermatopathologist. He is affiliated with Chester County Hospital. Dr. Barak accepts Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
Dr. Daniel Shurman is a dermatologist. Dr. Shurman's average patient rating is 2.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Temple University School of Medicine.
Dr. Richard Cordova works as a family practice physician and dermatologist in Sinking Spring, PA. He is a graduate of Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Cordova takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jason Hendrix is a physician who specializes in family medicine and dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Hendrix attended medical school at A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. He honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Tara Lawlor is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Reading, PA. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Lawlor takes. She graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.