We found 3 dentists who accept Aetna Gold near Quakertown, PA.
Dr. David Cunning's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Louisville.
Dr. Michael Desalvo practices oral and maxillofacial surgery. The average patient rating for Dr. Desalvo is 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Mark Elstein specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Elstein has a 3.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Gender
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces