We found 3 dentists who accept Aetna Gold near Quakertown, PA.
Dr. David Cunning practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Doylestown, PA, Quakertown, PA, and Sellersville, PA. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Louisville. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mark Elstein practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Quakertown, PA. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Michael Desalvo's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Desalvo's average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Gender
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces