- Anemia, a low level of red blood cells
- Low levels of white blood cells or platelets
- Bleeding disorders, such as hemophilia
- Clotting disorders, such as deep vein thrombosis
- Cancers of the blood, such as leukemia and lymphoma
We found 4 hematologists who accept United Healthcare Silver near Pottstown, PA.
Dr. Ronald Swaab works as a hematologist and adult oncologist in Pottstown, PA. Dr. Swaab is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Jeffrey Stevens' areas of specialization are adult hematology and adult oncology. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, Coventry, and more. Dr. Stevens studied medicine at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.