We found 6 cardiologists who accept United Healthcare Navigate Plus near Pottstown, PA.
Dr. Norman Rothstein is a cardiologist. Dr. Rothstein graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Rothstein completed a residency program at Temple University Hospital. He honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital.
Dr. Joseph Krantzler is a cardiologist. He is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. Dr. Krantzler attended Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School and then went on to complete his residency at Graduate Hospital. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Krantzler is an in-network provider for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. John Fornace is an adult cardiology specialist in Limerick, PA and Pottstown, PA. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Fornace takes. He attended medical school at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He trained at Suburban General Hospital for his residency. He is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital.
Dr. Rajiv Dhawan's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Dhawan is in-network for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and more. He attended the University of Delhi, University College of Medical Sciences and then went on to complete his residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. He is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital.
Dr. Vadim Levin practices adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm) in Allentown, PA and Pottstown, PA. He is a graduate of Saint Petersburg I.P. Pavlov Medical University. His training includes a residency program at St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network, Pennsylvania. Dr. Levin is an in-network provider for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and more. Dr. Levin is conversant in Russian. His professional affiliations include Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) and Phoenixville Hospital.
Dr. Nainesh Patel practices adult cardiology. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Patel is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. He is an in-network provider for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and more. After completing medical school at Medical College Baroda, he performed his residency at Interfaith Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow