We found 6 cardiologists who accept United Healthcare Navigate Plus near Pottstown, PA.
Dr. Norman Rothstein's specialty is adult cardiology. Dr. Rothstein obtained his medical school training at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and performed his residency at Temple University Hospital. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, Coventry, and more. He is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital.
Dr. Joseph Krantzler's specialty is adult cardiology. Dr. Krantzler is a graduate of Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School and a graduate of Graduate Hospital's residency program. He is rated highly by his patients. He is in-network for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and more. He is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital.
Dr. John Fornace is a specialist in adult cardiology. He works in Pottstown, PA, Phoenixville, PA, and Limerick, PA. He is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. He honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Fornace graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and then he performed his residency at Suburban General Hospital.
Dr. Rajiv Dhawan's specialties are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. He is an in-network provider for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Dhawan attended medical school at the University of Delhi, University College of Medical Sciences. His residency was performed at Hahnemann University Hospital.
Dr. Vadim Levin practices adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Levin honors. Before performing his residency at St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network, Pennsylvania, Dr. Levin attended Saint Petersburg I.P. Pavlov Medical University for medical school. In addition to English, he speaks Russian. Dr. Levin's professional affiliations include Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) and Phoenixville Hospital.
Dr. Nainesh Patel's area of specialization is adult cardiology. He is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda. He completed his residency training at Interfaith Medical Center. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is in-network for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow