We found 6 cardiologists who accept United Healthcare Navigate Plus near Pottstown, PA.
Dr. Norman Rothstein is an adult cardiologist. Dr. Rothstein honors several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry. His education and training includes medical school at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and residency at Temple University Hospital. He is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital.
Dr. Joseph Krantzler is an adult cardiology specialist in Pottstown, PA. He obtained his medical school training at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School and performed his residency at Graduate Hospital. Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Krantzler takes. Dr. Krantzler is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital.
Dr. Rajiv Dhawan specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology and practices in Pottstown, PA. He studied medicine at the University of Delhi, University College of Medical Sciences. His training includes a residency program at Hahnemann University Hospital. Dr. Dhawan takes Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and more. Dr. Dhawan is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital.
Dr. John Fornace's area of specialization is adult cardiology. His education and training includes medical school at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and residency at Mercy Suburban Hospital, Norristown. Dr. Fornace is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, Coventry, and more. He is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital.
Dr. Vadim Levin's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). Dr. Levin's professional affiliations include Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) and Phoenixville Hospital. Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Levin accepts. Before completing his residency at St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network, Pennsylvania, Dr. Levin attended medical school at Saint Petersburg I.P. Pavlov Medical University. He is conversant in Russian.
Dr. Nainesh Patel works as an adult cardiologist in Pottstown, PA. He is in-network for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and more. After completing medical school at Medical College Baroda, Dr. Patel performed his residency at Interfaith Medical Center. He is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow