We found 5 neonatologists who accept Coventry Silver near Phoenixville, PA.
Dr. Mark Ogino's specialty is neonatology. He attended medical school at the University of California, San Diego (UCSD), School of Medicine. Dr. Ogino's residency was performed at Massachusetts General Hospital. He honors Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Ogino has received professional recognition including the following: Philadelphia Super Doctors. He is professionally affiliated with Chester County Hospital and Phoenixville Hospital. He has an open panel.
Dr. Ahsan Mohar's medical specialty is neonatology. He is in-network for Coventry, Aetna HSA, and Coventry HSA, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at Jersey City Medical Center and Montefiore Medical Center, Dr. Mohar attended medical school at Grodno State Medical University. Dr. Mohar's hospital/clinic affiliations include Vidant Health and Phoenixville Hospital.
Dr. Jeffrey Petrozzino's area of specialization is neonatology. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Dr. Petrozzino attended UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. He takes Coventry, Aetna HSA, and Coventry HSA, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Petrozzino's professional affiliations include Inspira Medical Center Woodbury, Inspira Medical Center Vineland, and Phoenixville Hospital. He is open to new patients.
Dr. Sudha Raman is a Phoenixville, PA physician who specializes in neonatology. Dr. Raman is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Aetna HSA, and Coventry HSA. For her residency, Dr. Raman trained at Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia.
Dr. Marc Perlman is a specialist in hospital medicine (hospitalist) and neonatology. He is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. Dr. Perlman's education and training includes medical school at Albany Medical College and residency at Albany Medical Center. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver.
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat