We found 5 neonatologists who accept Coventry Bronze near Phoenixville, PA.
Dr. Mark Ogino's medical specialty is neonatology. Before completing his residency at Massachusetts General Hospital, Dr. Ogino attended medical school at the University of California, San Diego (UCSD), School of Medicine. Dr. Ogino honors Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He has received the distinction of Philadelphia Super Doctors. He is professionally affiliated with Chester County Hospital and Phoenixville Hospital. Dr. Ogino is accepting new patients.
Dr. Ahsan Mohar is a neonatologist. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Vidant Health and Phoenixville Hospital. Before completing his residency at Jersey City Medical Center and Montefiore Medical Center, Dr. Mohar attended medical school at Grodno State Medical University. Dr. Mohar takes Coventry, Aetna HSA, and Coventry HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jeffrey Petrozzino is a medical specialist in neonatology. He takes Coventry, Aetna HSA, and Coventry HSA, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Petrozzino attended medical school at UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. He completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center. Dr. Petrozzino's hospital/clinic affiliations include Inspira Medical Center Woodbury, Inspira Medical Center Vineland, and Phoenixville Hospital. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Sudha Raman's specialty is neonatology. She is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. She takes Coventry, Aetna HSA, and Coventry HSA, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Raman's residency was performed at Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia.
Dr. Marc Perlman specializes in hospital medicine (hospitalist) and neonatology. He accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Albany Medical College and a graduate of Albany Medical Center's residency program. Dr. Perlman is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital.
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat