We found 5 neonatologists who accept Coventry Bronze near Phoenixville, PA.
Dr. Mark Ogino is a neonatology specialist. He takes Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and more. He attended the University of California, San Diego (UCSD), School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Massachusetts General Hospital for residency. Dr. Ogino has received the following distinction: Philadelphia Super Doctors. Dr. Ogino is professionally affiliated with Chester County Hospital and Phoenixville Hospital. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Ahsan Mohar practices neonatology. He is affiliated with Vidant Health and Phoenixville Hospital. He graduated from Grodno State Medical University and then he performed his residency at Jersey City Medical Center and Montefiore Medical Center. Coventry, Aetna HSA, and Coventry HSA are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mohar honors.
Dr. Jeffrey Petrozzino works as a neonatologist. He is affiliated with Inspira Medical Center Woodbury, Inspira Medical Center Vineland, and Phoenixville Hospital. After attending UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Dr. Petrozzino completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center. He takes Coventry, Aetna HSA, and Coventry HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. Sudha Raman is a Phoenixville, PA physician who specializes in neonatology. She is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. Dr. Raman's residency was performed at Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia. She is an in-network provider for Coventry, Aetna HSA, Coventry HSA, and more.
Dr. Marc Perlman's areas of specialization are hospital medicine (hospitalist) and neonatology; he sees patients in Phoenixville, PA and Lititz, PA. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. He graduated from Albany Medical College and then he performed his residency at Albany Medical Center. Dr. Perlman is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital.
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat