We found 5 dermatologists who accept Aetna HSA near Phoenixville, PA.
Dr. Stacey Turner, who practices in Bryn Mawr, PA, Radnor, PA, and Berwyn, PA, is a medical specialist in pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and surgical dermatology. Her areas of expertise include nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP) and Bryn Mawr Hospital. Dr. Turner graduated from Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine. Dr. Turner's medical residency was performed at Hahnemann University Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital. Her average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE. She is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Pediatric Dermatology, Adult Dermatology, Skin Cancer Screenings, Skin Cancer Surgery, Cosmetic ... (Read more)
Dr. Christine Stanko's medical specialty is dermatopathology. Dr. Stanko is professionally affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. She takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and more. She is open to new patients. After attending the University of Nebraska College of Medicine for medical school, she completed her residency training at Hahnemann University Hospital.
Dr. Peter Motel is a dermatologist. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Clinical interests for Dr. Motel include skin issues. He is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry. He attended MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Temple University Hospital, Jefferson University Hospitals, and Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia for residency.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. Sharon Zellis' specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She is rated highly by her patients. Dr. Zellis is in-network for Coventry, Aetna HSA, and Coventry HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before performing her residency at Abington Memorial Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. Zellis attended Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school. Dr. Zellis is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital.
Dr. Maryam Haque sees patients in Phoenixville, PA. Her medical specialty is pediatric dermatology. She studied medicine at Drexel University College of Medicine. In her practice, she is particularly interested in contact dermatitis, skin of color, and skin cancer. Dr. Haque is in-network for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer, Skin of Color
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.