We found 6 dermatologists who accept Aetna HSA near Phoenixville, PA.
Dr. Stacey Englander-Turner's specialty is dermatopathology. She is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. Areas of expertise for Dr. Englander-Turner include microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and juvederm. Dr. Englander-Turner takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine. Dr. Englander-Turner's medical residency was performed at Hahnemann University Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP) and Bryn Mawr Hospital. Dr. Englander-Turner is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Sclerotherapy, Juvederm, Chemical Peels, Tattoo Removal, Restylane, Radiesse, Microdermabrasion, ... (Read more)
Dr. Christine Stanko specializes in dermatopathology and practices in Bryn Mawr, PA, Villanova, PA, and Collegeville, PA. Clinical interests for Dr. Stanko include contact dermatitis, rosacea, and acne. She is professionally affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. Dr. Stanko accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment. After completing medical school at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine, she performed her residency at Hahnemann University Hospital.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Skin Infection, Skin Cancer, Rosacea, Acne, Skin Issues, Hair Loss, Aging
Dr. Bruce Brod practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Lancaster, PA, Berwyn, PA, and Philadelphia, PA. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Brod's areas of expertise include mole removal, rosacea, and acne. He is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP). Dr. Brod is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at Rhode Island Hospital and UPMC Presbyterian, Dr. Brod attended the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. He has received professional recognition including the following: Recognized by Best Doctors in America 2009-2010, 2011-2012, 2013-2014. Dr. Brod speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: Atopic Dermatitis, Contact Dermatitis, Injectable Fillers, Skin Cancer, Rosacea, Surgical ... (Read more)
Dr. Sharon Zellis is a dermatologist in Phoenixville, PA. She is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. Dr. Zellis attended Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at Abington Memorial Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. She accepts Coventry, Aetna HSA, and Coventry HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Peter Motel's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). The average patient rating for Dr. Motel is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Motel is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry. He attended medical school at MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine. Dr. Motel's residency was performed at Temple University Hospital and Jefferson University Hospitals. He is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.