We found 5 dermatologists who accept Aetna HSA near Phoenixville, PA.
Dr. Stacey Turner is a specialist in pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and surgical dermatology. She graduated from Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine. She trained at Hahnemann University Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital for residency. Dr. Turner's areas of expertise include the following: nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Dr. Turner is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Turner takes. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP) and Bryn Mawr Hospital. She has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin ... (Read more)
Dr. Christine Stanko sees patients in Bryn Mawr, PA, Villanova, PA, and Collegeville, PA. Her medical specialty is dermatopathology. She is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. Dr. Stanko's education and training includes medical school at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine and residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. She is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and more. She has an open panel.
Dr. Peter Motel specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Phoenixville, PA. After attending MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at Temple University Hospital, Jefferson University Hospitals, and Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia. In Dr. Motel's practice, he is particularly interested in skin issues. He has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Motel accepts several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry. He is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Sharon Zellis is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She studied medicine at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. For her professional training, Dr. Zellis completed residency programs at Abington Memorial Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She is an in-network provider for Coventry, Aetna HSA, and Coventry HSA, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Zellis is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital.
Dr. Maryam Haque's specialty is pediatric dermatology. Her areas of clinical interest consist of contact dermatitis, skin of color, and skin cancer. Dr. Haque is in-network for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. She graduated from Drexel University College of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Skin Issues, Skin of Color
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.