We found 5 dermatologists who accept Aetna HMO near Phoenixville, PA.
Dr. Stacey Englander-Turner's area of specialization is dermatopathology. On average, patients gave her a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE. Dr. Englander-Turner obtained her medical school training at Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine and performed her residency at Hahnemann University Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital. Her professional affiliations include Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP) and Bryn Mawr Hospital. Her practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Cancer Screening, Skin Issues, Melanoma
Dr. Christine Stanko is a dermatopathology specialist in Bryn Mawr, PA, Villanova, PA, and Collegeville, PA. She studied medicine at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. For her residency, Dr. Stanko trained at Hahnemann University Hospital. These areas are among Dr. Stanko's clinical interests: contact dermatitis, rosacea, and acne. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Stanko honors. Dr. Stanko is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. She welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Skin Infection, Skin Cancer, Rosacea, Acne, Skin Issues, Hair Loss, Cancer, ... (Read more)
Dr. Maryam Haque is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She works in Phoenixville, PA. She accepts several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry.
Dr. Sharon Zellis works as a dermatologist. She graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and then she performed her residency at Abington Memorial Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Zellis is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. She is an in-network provider for Coventry, Aetna HSA, Coventry HSA, and more. Dr. Zellis is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital.
Dr. Peter Motel, who practices in Phoenixville, PA, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Motel is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. He graduated from MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Temple University Hospital and Jefferson University Hospitals. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.