We found 5 dermatologists who accept Aetna HMO near Phoenixville, PA.
Dr. Stacey Turner works as a pediatric dermatologist, dermatopathologist, and surgical dermatologist. The average patient rating for Dr. Turner is 4.0 stars out of 5. Clinical interests for Dr. Turner include nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE. She is a graduate of Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine. Her medical residency was performed at Hahnemann University Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. Turner is professionally affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP) and Bryn Mawr Hospital. Her practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin ... (Read more)
Dr. Christine Stanko works as a dermatopathologist in Bryn Mawr, PA, Villanova, PA, and Collegeville, PA. Dr. Stanko is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. She takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, in addition to other insurance carriers. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment. She graduated from the University of Nebraska College of Medicine and then she performed her residency at Hahnemann University Hospital.
Dr. Peter Motel works as a dermatologist. Patient ratings for Dr. Motel average 4.0 stars out of 5. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Motel include skin issues. He honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine. Dr. Motel trained at Temple University Hospital, Jefferson University Hospitals, and Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia for residency. He is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Sharon Zellis' area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Patient reviews placed her at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Aetna HSA, and Coventry HSA. After completing medical school at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. Zellis performed her residency at Abington Memorial Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital.
Dr. Maryam Haque is a pediatric dermatology specialist. Her clinical interests include contact dermatitis, skin of color, and skin cancer. She accepts several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry. Dr. Haque studied medicine at Drexel University College of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Skin Issues, Skin of Color
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.