We found 6 dermatologists who accept Aetna HMO near Phoenixville, PA.
Dr. Stacey Englander-Turner, who practices in Bryn Mawr, PA, Radnor, PA, and Berwyn, PA, is a medical specialist in dermatopathology. Dr. Englander-Turner's patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP) and Bryn Mawr Hospital. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers. She welcomes new patients. Dr. Englander-Turner studied medicine at Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine. She completed her residency training at Hahnemann University Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital.
Clinical interests: Cancer Screening, Skin Issues, Melanoma
Dr. Bruce Brod is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Before completing his residency at Rhode Island Hospital and UPMC Presbyterian, Dr. Brod attended medical school at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Areas of expertise for Dr. Brod include rosacea, acne, and psoriasis. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Brod is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE. He has received the distinction of Recognized by Best Doctors in America 2009-2010, 2011-2012, 2013-2014. He speaks Spanish. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP) and Lancaster General Health.
Clinical interests: Atopic Dermatitis, Contact Dermatitis, Injectable Fillers, Skin Cancer, Rosacea, Cosmetic Skin ... (Read more)
Dr. Christine Stanko specializes in dermatopathology. Dr. Stanko's clinical interests include contact dermatitis, rosacea, and acne. She accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. Her residency was performed at Hahnemann University Hospital. She is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. Dr. Stanko's practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Skin Infection, Skin Cancer, Rosacea, Acne, Skin Issues, Hair Loss, Cancer, ... (Read more)
Dr. Sharon Zellis' specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Zellis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and then she performed her residency at Abington Memorial Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is rated highly by her patients. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Aetna HSA, and Coventry HSA. She is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital.
Dr. Peter Motel works as a dermatologist. Dr. Motel's patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. He takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at Temple University Hospital and Jefferson University Hospitals, Dr. Motel attended MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine. Dr. Motel is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.