We found 8 dermatologists near Phoenixville, PA.
Dr. Stacey Englander-Turner is a physician who specializes in pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and surgical dermatology. Dr. Englander-Turner has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. These areas are among her clinical interests: nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Her professional affiliations include Penn Medicine Radnor and Bryn Mawr Hospital. She is an in-network provider for Self-Pay/Uninsured and Medicare insurance. She has an open panel. Dr. Englander-Turner's education and training includes medical school at Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine and residency at Hahnemann University Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital.
Clinical interests: acne, Botox therapy, dermatitis - seborrheic, melanoma screening, skin cancer screening, skin ... (Read more)
Dr. Christine Stanko is a specialist in dermatopathology. She works in Bryn Mawr, PA and Collegeville, PA. Dr. Stanko is professionally affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. After attending the University of Nebraska College of Medicine for medical school, she completed her residency training at Hahnemann University Hospital. She takes Self-Pay/Uninsured and Medicare insurance. Her practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Sharon Zellis' specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Zellis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Her residency was performed at Abington Memorial Hospital. Dr. Zellis is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. She has an open panel.
Dr. Peter Motel practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Phoenixville, PA. Patients gave Dr. Motel an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He has indicated that his clinical interests include skin issues. He takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Motel attended medical school at MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine. His residency was performed at Jefferson University Hospitals and Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia. He is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. Dr. Motel's practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. Michael Gober is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Gober graduated from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Gober completed residency programs at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and Pennsylvania Hospital. His professional affiliations include Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine and Philadelphia VA Medical Center.
Dr. Maryam Haque is a pediatric dermatologist. Her areas of expertise consist of contact dermatitis, skin of color, and skin cancer. She is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. Dr. Haque welcomes new patients. Dr. Haque graduated from Drexel University College of Medicine. Her training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Drexel University.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer, Skin of Color
Dr. Joseph Wentzell is a medical specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. In his practice, he is particularly interested in academic dermatology. He is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center. Dr. Wentzell is a graduate of the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. He takes Medicare insurance.
Clinical interests: Academic Dermatology
Conditions / Treatments
Disciplinary or Board Actions
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.