We found 7 dermatologists near Phoenixville, PA.
Dr. Stacey Englander-Turner's areas of specialization are pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and surgical dermatology. Dr. Englander-Turner is rated highly by her patients. Areas of expertise for Dr. Englander-Turner include nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. She is affiliated with Penn Medicine Radnor and Bryn Mawr Hospital. Dr. Englander-Turner takes Self-Pay/Uninsured and Medicare insurance. She is accepting new patients. After completing medical school at Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine, she performed her residency at Hahnemann University Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital.
Clinical interests: dermatitis - seborrheic, melanoma screening, skin cancer screening, skin check, Cosmetic ... (Read more)
Dr. Christine Stanko is a dermatopathology specialist in Bryn Mawr, PA and Collegeville, PA. She attended the University of Nebraska College of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. Dr. Stanko honors Self-Pay/Uninsured and Medicare insurance. She is professionally affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. Dr. Stanko welcomes new patients.
Dr. Sharon Zellis works as a dermatologist. Her patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Zellis accepts Medicare insurance. She graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and then she performed her residency at Abington Memorial Hospital. She is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment.
Dr. Peter Motel's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is especially interested in skin issues. Dr. Motel is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. He honors Medicare insurance. He has an open panel. After completing medical school at MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine, Dr. Motel performed his residency at Jefferson University Hospitals and Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. Joseph Wentzell practices MOHS-micrographic surgery in Mill Creek, WA and Coupeville, WA. Dr. Wentzell attended medical school at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. His areas of expertise include academic dermatology. He takes Medicare insurance. He is professionally affiliated with Swedish Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Academic Dermatology
Dr. Maryam Haque practices pediatric dermatology in Phoenixville, PA. Dr. Haque's areas of expertise include contact dermatitis, skin of color, and skin cancer. She graduated from Drexel University College of Medicine. Her residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Drexel University. She is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. Dr. Haque is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer, Skin of Color
Conditions / Treatments
Disciplinary or Board Actions
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.