We found 7 dermatologists near Phoenixville, PA.
Dr. Stacey Englander-Turner works as a pediatric dermatologist, dermatopathologist, and surgical dermatologist. Patients rated Dr. Englander-Turner highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Clinical interests for Dr. Englander-Turner include nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. She accepts Self-Pay/Uninsured and Medicare insurance. She graduated from Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at Hahnemann University Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. Englander-Turner's professional affiliations include Penn Medicine Radnor and Bryn Mawr Hospital. She is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: acne, Botox therapy, dermatitis - seborrheic, melanoma screening, skin cancer screening, skin ... (Read more)
Dr. Christine Stanko is a medical specialist in dermatopathology. She is professionally affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. Dr. Stanko honors CIGNA, Aetna, and Self-Pay/Uninsured, as well as other insurance carriers. Her practice is open to new patients. She attended medical school at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. Dr. Stanko's residency was performed at Hahnemann University Hospital.
Dr. Sharon Zellis works as a dermatologist in Phoenixville, PA. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Dr. Zellis attended Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at Abington Memorial Hospital for residency. She is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. She has an open panel.
Dr. Peter Motel's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Motel's areas of expertise include skin issues. He is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. He takes Medicare insurance. He welcomes new patients. Before performing his residency at Jefferson University Hospitals, Dr. Motel attended MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. Michael Gober's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Before performing his residency at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and Pennsylvania Hospital, Dr. Gober attended the University of Maryland School of Medicine. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine and Philadelphia VA Medical Center.
Dr. Maryam Haque specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Phoenixville, PA. Dr. Haque's education and training includes medical school at Drexel University College of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with Drexel University. She is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. She has an open panel.
Conditions / Treatments
Disciplinary or Board Actions
Patient Age Groups
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.