We found 7 dermatologists near Phoenixville, PA.
Dr. Stacey Englander-Turner works as a pediatric dermatologist, dermatopathologist, and surgical dermatologist in Bryn Mawr, PA, Radnor, PA, and Berwyn, PA. Areas of expertise for Dr. Englander-Turner include nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. The average patient rating for Dr. Englander-Turner is 4.0 stars out of 5. She honors Self-Pay/Uninsured and Medicare insurance. She attended Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at Hahnemann University Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. Englander-Turner is affiliated with Penn Medicine Radnor and Bryn Mawr Hospital. She is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: dermatitis - seborrheic, melanoma screening, skin cancer screening, skin check, Pediatric ... (Read more)
Dr. Christine Stanko is a dermatopathology specialist. After attending the University of Nebraska College of Medicine for medical school, Dr. Stanko completed her residency training at Hahnemann University Hospital. She accepts Self-Pay/Uninsured and Medicare insurance. She is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. Dr. Stanko welcomes new patients.
Dr. Peter Motel's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Motel is especially interested in skin issues. He is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. He attended MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Temple University Hospital, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, and a hospital affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University for residency. He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Motel accepts Medicare insurance. He is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. Sharon Zellis is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. She has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Zellis is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. She accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Zellis is accepting new patients. Before performing her residency at Abington Memorial Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. Zellis attended Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school.
Dr. Joseph Wentzell is a mohs skin cancer surgeon. Areas of expertise for Dr. Wentzell include academic dermatology. He is professionally affiliated with Swedish Medical Center. Dr. Wentzell is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Dr. Wentzell attended medical school at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry.
Clinical interests: Academic Dermatology
Dr. Maryam Haque is a specialist in pediatric dermatology. She graduated from Drexel University College of Medicine. Her areas of expertise include contact dermatitis, skin of color, and skin cancer.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer, Skin of Color
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.