We found 7 dermatologists near Phoenixville, PA.
Dr. Stacey Englander-Turner sees patients in Bryn Mawr, PA, Radnor, PA, and Berwyn, PA. Her medical specialties are pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and surgical dermatology. Her areas of expertise include nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Dr. Englander-Turner's patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. She is an in-network provider for Self-Pay/Uninsured and Medicare insurance. Before completing her residency at Hahnemann University Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital, Dr. Englander-Turner attended medical school at Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine. She is professionally affiliated with Penn Medicine Radnor and Bryn Mawr Hospital. She is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: acne, acne rosacea, Botox therapy, dermatitis - seborrheic, melanoma screening, skin cancer ... (Read more)
Dr. Christine Stanko is a dermatopathologist in Bryn Mawr, PA and Collegeville, PA. Dr. Stanko accepts CIGNA, Aetna, and Self-Pay/Uninsured, as well as other insurance carriers. She attended the University of Nebraska College of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at Hahnemann University Hospital for residency. She is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. She welcomes new patients.
Dr. Sharon Zellis practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Phoenixville, PA. Dr. Zellis is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. Her education and training includes medical school at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and residency at Abington Memorial Hospital. Her average rating from her patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Zellis takes Medicare insurance. She has an open panel.
Dr. Peter Motel practices dermatology (skin disorders). The average patient rating for Dr. Motel is 4.5 stars out of 5. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Motel include skin issues. Dr. Motel is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. Dr. Motel is in-network for Medicare insurance. He welcomes new patients. He attended MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Jefferson University Hospitals for residency.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. Michael Gober is a dermatologist in Philadelphia, PA and Berwyn, PA. Dr. Gober is affiliated with Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine and Philadelphia VA Medical Center. His education and training includes medical school at the University of Maryland School of Medicine and residency at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and Pennsylvania Hospital.
Dr. Maryam Haque works as a dermatologist. After attending Drexel University College of Medicine for medical school, she completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with Drexel University. She is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. Dr. Haque's practice is open to new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Disciplinary or Board Actions
Patient Age Groups
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.