We found 4 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Choice near Oxford, PA.
Dr. Joseph Eckman's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Eckman's patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Joseph McCormick is an orthodontist. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. McCormick honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Gregory Eckman's specialty is general dentistry. Dr. Eckman's average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces