We found 9 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver near Oil City, PA.
Dr. Samuel Shialabba is a general dentist in Oil City, PA. His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Shialabba is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Bradley Kendzior's area of specialization is orthodontics (braces). He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Kendzior takes.
Dr. Thaddeus Zawislak's specialty is general dentistry. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Douglas Hutchinson works as a dentist. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Hutchinson takes.
Dr. Edward Osborne's specialty is dentistry. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Osborne honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces