We found 4 dentists who accept Silver Compass HSA 2000 near Newtown, PA.
Dr. Scott Parkinson specializes in dentistry and practices in Tremont, PA. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Parkinson honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Ellen Boran's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Boran is in-network for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. David Wasilewski's specialty is general dentistry. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wasilewski honors.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces