- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 4 dentists who accept Silver Compass HSA 2000 near Newtown, PA.
Dr. Scott Parkinson practices dentistry. Dr. Parkinson is rated highly by his patients. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Ellen Boran's area of specialization is general dentistry. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate.
Dr. David Wasilewski's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Wasilewski honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.