- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 8 dentists who accept United Healthcare Gold near New Holland, PA.
Dr. Jay Melvin works as an endodontist in Wyomissing, PA and Terre Hill, PA. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. For his professional training, Dr. Melvin completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Reading Health System.
Dr. Breyon Justice's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Justice honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.