We found 4 cardiologists who accept Coventry Silver $10 Copay OAHMO near New Castle, PA.
Dr. Shirah Shore, who practices in Danville, PA, Erie, PA, and Wellsboro, PA, is a medical specialist in pediatric cardiology. She takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. She attended Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Maryland. Dr. Shore is professionally affiliated with the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) and Geisinger.
Clinical interests: Fetal Echocardiography, Transthoracic Echocardiography
Dr. Vernon Mascarenhas' areas of specialization are organ transplantation and adult cardiology. Patient ratings for Dr. Mascarenhas average 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Mascarenhas is especially interested in heart valve disease, preventive cardiology, and cholesterol problems (lipid disorders). He is affiliated with Geisinger. He is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Mascarenhas attended medical school at M.P. Shah Medical College. His training includes a residency program at Harrisburg Hospital. Dr. Mascarenhas (or staff) is conversant in Gujarati and Hindi.
Clinical interests: Transplant Procedures, Preventive Cardiology, Heart Valve Disease, Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, ... (Read more)
Dr. Bryan Martin, who practices in Danville, PA, Pittston, PA, and Pottsville, PA, is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. He is a graduate of Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. His residency was performed at Geisinger Medical Center. Dr. Martin is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Geisinger.
Clinical interests: Heart Valve Disease, Ischemic Cardiomyopathy, Cardiac CT, Heart Failure, Coronary Artery Disease, ... (Read more)
Dr. Tariq Hafiz's medical specialty is adult cardiology. Patients rated Dr. Hafiz highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at Tucson Hospitals Medical Education Program, Dr. Hafiz attended medical school at Dow Medical College.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow