We found 4 cardiologists who accept Coventry Silver $10 Copay OAHMO near New Castle, PA.
Dr. Shirah Shore is a pediatric cardiologist. She is affiliated with the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) and Geisinger. She takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Shore graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Medicine. Dr. Shore's residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Maryland.
Clinical interests: Pediatric transthoracic echocardiography, pediatric transesophgeal echocardiography, fetal ... (Read more)
Dr. Vernon Mascarenhas, who practices in Danville, PA, Pottsville, PA, and Wilkes Barre, PA, is a medical specialist in organ transplantation and adult cardiology. The average patient rating for Dr. Mascarenhas is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Mascarenhas's areas of clinical interest consist of heart valve disease, preventive cardiology, and cholesterol problems (lipid disorders). He is affiliated with Geisinger. He honors several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. He attended medical school at M.P. Shah Medical College. Dr. Mascarenhas trained at Harrisburg Hospital for his residency. Dr. Mascarenhas (or staff) is conversant in Gujarati and Hindi.
Clinical interests: Valvular heart disease, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, lipid disorders, transplant cardiology, ... (Read more)
Dr. Bryan Martin is an adult cardiology specialist in Danville, PA, Pittston, PA, and Pottsville, PA. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Geisinger. He accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at Geisinger Medical Center, Dr. Martin attended Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school.
Clinical interests: Coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease, congestive heart failure, ischemic heart disease, ... (Read more)
Dr. Tariq Hafiz specializes in adult cardiology. Dr. Hafiz is rated highly by his patients. He takes several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry. Before performing his residency at Tucson Hospitals Medical Education Program, Dr. Hafiz attended Dow Medical College for medical school.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow