We found 8 cardiologists who accept Coventry Gold near Lewisburg, PA.
Dr. Gregory Altemose is an adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm) specialist. Patient reviews placed Dr. Altemose at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers. His education and training includes medical school at Temple University School of Medicine and residency at Temple University Hospital. Dr. Altemose is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN).
Dr. William Haynos works as a cardiologist in Lewisburg, PA, Montoursville, PA, and Coal Township, PA. Dr. Haynos attended Howard University College of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. He is rated highly by his patients. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Haynos accepts. He is affiliated with Geisinger.
Clinical interests: Echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, cardiovascular disease, preventative heart health care, ... (Read more)
Dr. John Persing works as an adult cardiologist in Lewisburg, PA. He is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. Dr. Persing studied medicine at Albany Medical College.
Dr. Robert Davis is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. Dr. Davis attended medical school at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Davis honors.
Dr. David Zelechoski's medical specialty is adult cardiology and adult endocrinology. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Zelechoski accepts. He graduated from MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine.
Dr. Chris Brancato is a Lewisburg, PA physician who specializes in adult cardiology. He honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Anuradha Tunuguntla works as a cardiologist and interventional cardiologist. She is a graduate of M.S. Ramaiah Medical College and Bangalore University. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver.
Dr. Petra Lynch is a Lewisburg, PA physician who specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. She honors Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow