We found 8 cardiologists who accept Coventry Gold near Lewisburg, PA.
Dr. Gregory Altemose's medical specialty is adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). His education and training includes medical school at Temple University School of Medicine and residency at Temple University Hospital. He is rated highly by his patients. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Altemose honors. Dr. Altemose is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN).
Dr. William Haynos' medical specialty is cardiology (heart disease). He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Haynos attended Howard University College of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. He is affiliated with Geisinger.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems, Transesophageal Echocardiography
Dr. John Persing practices adult cardiology. Dr. Persing honors several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. He graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Robert Davis works as an adult cardiologist. He graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry.
Dr. David Zelechoski's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and adult endocrinology. He takes several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. He studied medicine at MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine.
Dr. Chris Brancato's medical specialty is adult cardiology. He takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Anuradha Tunuguntla specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. She graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College and Bangalore University. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Tunuguntla accepts.
Dr. Petra Lynch, who practices in Lewisburg, PA, is a medical specialist in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Lynch is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow