We found 8 cardiologists who accept Coventry Gold near Lewisburg, PA.
Dr. Gregory Altemose's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm); he sees patients in Allentown, PA, Hazle Township, PA, and Lewisburg, PA. He attended Temple University School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Temple University Hospital for residency. Patients rated Dr. Altemose highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and more. He is professionally affiliated with Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN).
Dr. William Haynos works as a cardiologist. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago, Dr. Haynos attended medical school at Howard University College of Medicine. He is affiliated with Geisinger.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems, Transesophageal Echocardiography
Dr. John Persing is a cardiologist in Lewisburg, PA. He takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Robert Davis is an adult cardiology specialist in Berwick, PA and Lewisburg, PA. He takes several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry. He studied medicine at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. David Zelechoski works as an adult cardiologist and adult endocrinologist in Lewisburg, PA. He is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Zelechoski is a graduate of MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine.
Dr. Chris Brancato's specialty is adult cardiology. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Brancato takes.
Dr. Anuradha Tunuguntla is a specialist in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. She works in Lewisburg, PA. Dr. Tunuguntla takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. She graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College and Bangalore University.
Dr. Petra Lynch specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Lynch takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow