We found 8 cardiologists who accept Coventry Gold near Lewisburg, PA.
Dr. Gregory Altemose, who practices in Allentown, PA, Hazle Township, PA, and Lewisburg, PA, is a medical specialist in adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Altemose graduated from Temple University School of Medicine. Dr. Altemose's training includes a residency program at Temple University Hospital. He is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN).
Dr. William Haynos specializes in cardiology (heart disease) and practices in Lewisburg, PA, Montoursville, PA, and Coal Township, PA. Dr. Haynos is professionally affiliated with Geisinger. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago, Dr. Haynos attended Howard University College of Medicine for medical school. Patient ratings for Dr. Haynos average 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Haynos takes several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems, Transesophageal Echocardiography
Dr. John Persing is a specialist in adult cardiology. He works in Lewisburg, PA. He takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Chris Brancato's area of specialization is adult cardiology. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Brancato accepts.
Dr. Robert Davis specializes in adult cardiology and practices in Berwick, PA and Lewisburg, PA. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry. He graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. David Zelechoski is a specialist in adult cardiology and adult endocrinology. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Zelechoski accepts. Dr. Zelechoski is a graduate of MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine.
Dr. Anuradha Tunuguntla is a medical specialist in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. She is a graduate of M.S. Ramaiah Medical College and Bangalore University. She honors Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more.
Dr. Petra Lynch works as an adult cardiologist and interventional cardiologist in Lewisburg, PA. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Lynch accepts.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow